Table of Contents
Students preparing for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (Jamb) examination especially those who will be taking Agricultural Science would find the syllabus very useful.
One of the reasons why students fail exams is usually due to lack of preparation, however, having areas of interest to cover will help to know the area to cover which will come in very handy during the exams.
Every student is also encouraged to find a good textbook but if you are short of ideas, you can always take a look at any of the recommended textbooks highlighted at the end of the page.
The syllabus is categorized into five sections as outlined below:
This involves a wide range of topics under agriculture which includes crop production, animal husbandry, soil management, pest control, irrigation, and agricultural machinery.
It helps to understand what works in agriculture, the improvements to make, and how to sustain production. This understanding will improve every aspect of agriculture.
This is a special field under agriculture and focuses on how to manage soil and the study of soil. With this farmers will be able to improve productivity while also maintaining natural resources and minimizing environmental impact.
Animal production, also known as animal husbandry or livestock farming is a branch of agriculture that focuses on everything that has to do with Animals including care, breeding, and utilization for various purposes
Agricultural Economics and Extension
Agricultural Economics and Extension is a mix of two important subjects under Agriculture that help farmers and rural areas. It is all about figuring out how to make farming and rural life better, especially when it comes to money and people.
Agricultural Technology is using modern tools and methods to make farming better. It helps farmers grow more food and take care of animals. It is like using cool gadgets and new ideas to do farming in a smarter way.
2 Download the JAMB Agriculture Syllabus
The Syllabus is available to download for free and comes in a PDF file which implies that you will need a PDF viewer to access the document. You can download the app for free on your application store to access it. However, if you are on a computer, you won’t need an additional app as any of your browsers can be used to access the syllabus
Note: Click the “Download” to save the PDF file to your device. Understand that you will need a PDF Viewer to view the file. Most phones usually come with a preinstalled PDF viewer and never browser can now open PDF. However, you can still download for free from your Application Store for free by entering “PDF viewer into the search box within any application store.
See the download links for other Jamb Subjects
- Agriculture Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Arabic Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Art Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Biology Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Chemistry Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Commerce Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Computer Studies Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- CRS Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Economics Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- French Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Geography Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Government Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Hausa Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- History Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Home Economics Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Igbo Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- IRS Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Literature in Engish Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Mathematics Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Music Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Physics Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Principles of Accounting Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Use of Engish Syllabus for Jamb Exam
- Yoruba Syllabus for Jamb Exam