1 Field of Study
All programs offered by the Université de Montréal qualify for the Université de Montréal scholarship. Programs are taught in the French Language except for English studies programs that require a high command of English.
The scholarship program is open to all International Students excluding French and French-speaking Belgian students. To be eligible for this Scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
- The student must have received admission from the Université de Montréal to study for a program.
- Applicants must not be benefiting from another form of scholarship or tuition fee exemption.
- They must also keep to the timetable or schedule of the full-time program for the entire study duration unless the student takes permission and is approved by the school.
- The student must also not run an independent study program.
- To be eligible for this award, you must also have satisfied every requirement and obtain all permits like a study permit.
3 Target Countries
All countries can apply for the UdeM Exemption Scholarship. French-speaking Belgian and French students may be exempted from this program as the program is only intended for other international countries.
4 Name of Host Institution
The name of the University where training will take place is Université de Montréal, Canada. The certificate will be awarded by the School at the end of the Program.
5 Scholarship Value
Undergraduate programs: What you will get will depend on the transcripts provided when you apply for admission. There are 2 levels, Level A and Level and you will need to qualify for one to get the scholarship value. Level A can get $13,340.40 per academic year and Level B gets $6,357.60 per academic year
Graduate programs – Masters Program: Master’s students will get partial funding which will be applied to their tuition fees. Research students will get $10,347.75 per year while $10,474.65 will go to Non-research students yearly as well.
Graduate programs – Ph.D.: Ph.D. international students get $22,241.25 per year which will be applied to the overall tuition fee.
The UdeM Exemption Scholarship will close on January 1, 2024. We advise students to apply early to avoid late hour rush.
8 Scholarship Website
For more information about the Scholarship, you are to visit the Official scholarship website.